Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Marching Into Spring

It's almost time to tuck away all the layered clothes you've been hiding in all winter! I've always loved Spring/Summer fashion because it allows me to be sexy and sophisticated at the same time! That's why the Deibe Rondon Collection will be (one of the many) Marching into my closet this season~
"My work is about complementing a woman's desire to achieve a sense of presence through understated beauty." -Deibe Rondon
Explore the Deibe Rondon Collection at Fifth on Main, ladies the collection is just what you need this Spring. The pieces are clean, classic and sophisticated. I have selected a few of my favorites, but you can browse more on FifthOnMain.com

Spring Advice:
Be bold yet playful, show off your ruffles and tighten those bows!

I love the |Ruffled Shirt|, AND IT HAS A BOW! Definitely a Fav!

TWO WORDS- "Clean" & "Classic"

The |Bow Dress| Some of you knew this was going to make the favorite list! I saved the best for last!

Purchase Deibe Rondon now at Fifth on main.

Let me know what pieces are your favorites! For updates and new arrivals Follow Fifth On Main on Twitter!

0 comments:

WWD Fashion Headlines

ELLE Fashion

InStyle Headlines